Welcome to Al Toufic Arabic School
The school has a 3 stage assessment policy. The student is placed on the level the parents or the student believes they are comfortable at. Then the class teacher completes an “in-class” assessment before the final assessment is concluded by the school board.
The aim is always having the students in a comfortable level in order to maximize their learning.
The school’s fees are $400 per year (Books Included) .
Every student receives a set of 3 new books:
- A School study book
- A Home Exercises book
- A Religion studies book
- Non-refundable fees:
- $50/child during the first 2 weeks of school.
- 2 weeks after school starts Total fees (Full fees either in Cash or Post-Dated Cheques) are Non-refundable.
- Full fees in cash or post-dated cheques. Maximum 3 post-dated cheques all due before December 21st, 2018
Al-Toufic Arabic School reserves the right to make changes when in the best interest of the school and its students.
Head of Admissions
How to apply:
Please feel free to Download, Print & Complete the Registration Form in order to save time when you bring it with you to the school on the day of registration.
School Starts on Sunday, 15 September 2019.
For registration please follow the online-registration instructions:
- Kindly Print & Complete this form.
- Write the Cheque : With the proper amount & Pay to the order of: ALTOUFIC ARABIC SCHOOL.
- Post Mail Both to: 3688 Aruba place, Mississauga, Ontario, L5M 6Z2.
School Starts on Sunday, 23 September 2018.
CALL US TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT (647) 831-1460